Are you a technically focused and creative Manager with a strong mixed tax background? Would you be keen to support a growing mid-tier firm in a non-client facing role supporting the marketing, technical and training elements of their division? Are you seeking a highly flexible working environment with a supportive and positive culture? If so, this could be the perfect role.
Our client is one of the fastest growing accounting firms in the Top 20. With an excellent hybrid working model, supportive culture and fantastic new offices, the opportunity to work for this firm should not be missed.
Reporting to the Head of Tax Technical, this role will focus on providing technical updates both internally to the tax team and externally to clients and the broader market in the form of technical bulletins, newsletters and online content. This role would suit someone who enjoys the technical elements of the tax world but does not want a client facing role.
As the successful candidate you will:
- need to be able to communicate effectively, in a variety of ways, with those within the firm.
- keep abreast of tax issues and developments that are of relevance to the firm's clients and identifying where there is a need or opportunity to communicate details of these either internally or externally.
- produce tax-related content for internal circulation (including detailed technical bulletins, newsletters etc.) and various external purposes (including website content, flyers, email alerts, press comments, articles etc.).
- develop templates, precedents, checklists etc. for use in the provision of client services.
- draft responses to HMT/HMRC calls for evidence and consultations on matters relevant to the firm's client base.
- play a part in the development and delivery of internal tax training.
- contribute to the development of tax risk management and quality control procedures and processes within the business.
- develop, enhance, and maintain the firm's internal tax knowledge database.
- be CTA qualified
- have experience of both corporate and personal tax at a post-qualified level
- demonstrate a strong technical passion and ability
- be creative in your ability to present technical updates in a clear and concise manner to a wide audience
If you are seeking Tax Technical & Training Manager roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Tax Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.