- Firm: Top 20 Practice
- Clients: OMBs, PIEs and AIM listed
- Location: City of London
- Salary: Competitive
Are you a Technical Senior Manager or Director looking for a new challenge where you can lead on your own projects? Would you want the responsibility of driving a firm's practices in high priority areas?
If so, our client, a Top 20 practice in the City, are looking for a Director to join their team.
Your role will ensure the firm's methodology is fit for purpose for Public Interest Entities and for those reporting under IFRS. You will be liaising with Partners and audit teams across the firm, with the support of an established and motivated Learning and Development Team to plan interventions. You will have the opportunity to play a key part in shaping the way the firm performs high quality audits and delivers great service.
The successful candidate:
- ICAEW or ACCA qualified
- Proven PIE audit and IFRS reporting experience
- Proven experience of FRC regulated audit methodology, practice and inspections, ideally in a technical capacity
- Ability to apply excellent real world audit and reporting technical skills and to combine practical skills with the theory of the ISAs and reporting standards
- Ability to develop strong relationships quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to own and drive projects forward
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.