Firm: Big 4
Benefits: Excellent progression, great work-life balance
Salary: £65k - £70k
Are you an Audit Manager with a focus on insurance clients, who enjoys the technical side of Audit but are looking to move away from the client facing piece? Are you seeking a firm that could offer you a better work life balance and the option for flexible working?
If so, my client, a Big 4 Firm in London, is looking to recruit for a Technical/Training Manager to join their Financial Reporting Group. The key role of this position is to provide their Audit engagement teams with support and advice on technical accounting and financial reporting requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being key contact for the provision of advice and support on accounting technical matters under IFRS & UK GAAP to teams within the Insurance sector
- Develop and deliver high quality technical training for our people in the Insurance audit practice
- Coaching and developing teams in technical accounting matters on a day-to-day basis
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have excellent knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS, UK regulations and UK company law gained within the Financial Services sector
- Be ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, ICAI or equivalent international qualification)
- Good knowledge of the Insurance industry and of IFRS 17
- Be experience in auditing or advising on accounting for complex transactions applying proven industry knowledge
If you are seeking Technical/Training Manager roles in London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.