Our client, a North London based professional services firm, is seeking a qualified Reporting Accountant to support the new Head of Finance to clear a backlog of work and assist with redefining reports and processes.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Review and reconcile cost allocation across both P&L and balance sheet accounts, including inter-company reconciliation;
- Reconciliation of payroll and salary journals;
- Review fees, WIP and debtors report configuration and resolve cause of current anomalies between the reports;
- Assess chart of accounts, and their mapping to internal and external reporting;
- Develop templates to extract and automate upload of transactional data from a range of source
- Various other ad-hoc tasks to make the delivery of the finance work more efficient.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- a thorough understanding of the core components that make up financial accounts
- has excellent systems skills, including Sage 50 and fluency in advanced Excel to include VLookUps, IF's, Sum If's, Pivots etc.
- is methodical, excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Austin Rose is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.