- Firm: Top 100
- Workload: Management Accounts, Production Accounts, Bookkeeping and Tax
- Clients: Theatre, Media
- Location: West End
- Benefits: Great work/life balance
- Salary: c£37k
Our client, a Top 100 firm, are looking for a Production/ Theatre Accountant to join their West End Media Team. With various offices across Greater London, this firm promotes a friendly and supportive atmosphere with a great work-life balance.
Working as part of a small team, the role will include management accounts, VAT and some Payroll, as well as production accounting specific to theatre productions, such as withholding tax and royalties.
You will gain the opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment and the chance to progress within the firm, starting with supervising within your team. Study support provided.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess solid management accounting and VAT
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal client interaction skills
- Have a keen interest in the entertainment sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have an awareness of royalties, withholding tax and Payroll
If you are seeking Production or Theatre Accountant Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.