*Firm: Media office of a Leading Accountancy Practice
*Clients: Theatre, Media
*Workload: Production Accounts, Bookkeeping, Budgeting and Royalties
*Location: West End
*Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Are you a theatre or production accountant eager to sample one of the UK's largest media portfolios based in a leading accountancy practice in London's West End?
Our client is looking for a Theatre Production Accountant to act as an advisor in their West End Office. Your experience within the media industry will be put to good use on a varied role to include; production accounts, management accounts, personal/corporation tax, bookkeeping and budgeting.
You will have the chance to work on your own portfolio of theatre clients, acting as first point of contact and with plenty of scope to grow within the team. Study support for the role is available.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years' experience in production accounting
- Possess strong organisational skills for weekly reporting deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Competent in management accounting and reviewing
- Have experience working with theatre clients is desirable, but otherwise exposure to another Media Industry
If you are seeking Production or Theatre Accountant roles in the West End or Central London please contact Austin Rose Associates, the practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.