- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Audit
- Location: Ipswich
- Salary: To £24K
Are you a recent University Graduate looking for an audit trainee position that offers unrivalled training, exposure to excellent clientele and a highly competitive remuneration package? This role will include full study support to gain the ACA qualification whilst also kick-starting your accountancy career in a full-time position. If you're looking to stay local to Ipswich but wish to work in the kind of environment a top 10 firm can offer, apply today.
Duties of the role include:
* Gathering evidence for audit & checking sufficient documentation
* Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients books and records
* Liaison with client staff for the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
* Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
* Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager.
* Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
* Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required
* Coaching and assisting more junior trainees on the team, both at client premises and in the office
* Participate in group, stream and firm-wide activities
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree educated (280 UCAS Points & a 2:1 Degree or above)
- Demonstrate a passion for a career in accountancy
- Wish to continue studies by gaining ACA qualification
If you're looking for trainee audit roles, contact Austin Rose - the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.