* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Audit
* Location: Fully remote working
* Clients: OMB and listed clients
* Salary: Up to £60,000
* Benefits: Flexible working and excellent benefits package
Are you an Audit Manager looking to progress your career within a forward-thinking Top 10 Firm? Are you seeking a firm that will allow you to work fully remotely and with flexible hours?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Manager to join their Southwest England region but are happy for the successful candidate to be based fully remotely. This role can offer the great experience gained from working with Big 4 style high quality listed clients, but combined with more autonomy, faster progression, closer client contact and the ability to structure your role around your life.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the financial management of a portfolio of clients and developing a strong commercial understanding of their businesses
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year
- Supporting Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and our own internal business
- Ensuring assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS or overseas equivalent
- Have working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Demonstrate experience supervising and coaching junior members on client premises and in the office
If you are seeking Fully remote working Top 10 Audit Manager roles contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.