* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Audit & Accounts
* Clients: Hedge Funds, Private Equity Managers
* Location: Blackfriars
* Benefits: Great career progression, work life balance and advisory work. CTA study support
Are you a qualified Audit Senior looking for a technically challenging client base including FCA regulated firms and Listed businesses? Are you interested in working with prestigious Hedge Fund and Private Equity Managers? Would you like the chance to work within a Top 10 Firm with a clear path for progression and great work life balance?
If so, our client a Top 10 Firm, are looking for an technically strong Audit Senior to join one of their dynamic audit teams. This specialist team offers a broad audit and advisory service to Private Equity and Hedge Fund Managers as well as household name Restaurants and Retailers. In addition the team have a growing client base in solar farms and green energy providers.
The firm offers early responsibility to their Seniors and are keen for them to be the first point of contact for their clients. As part of the holistic support that the firm endeavour to offer, they are also keen for their Seniors to study the CTA qualification if this is of interest.
Your responsibilities will include:
- acting as in-charge on audit and non-audit assignments
- leading teams of typically up to three trainees at client's premises
- preparing a file from planning through to completion
- preparing accounts, tax and other general accounting responsibilities for a mixed and interesting client base
- involvement in advisory projects such as due diligence
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified with at least three year's experience in audit
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to offer an advisory and technically excellent service
- Have the passion to keep learning and take on new challenges such as the CTA qualification
- Be a confident communicator who is keen to liaise directly with their clients
If you are seeking Top 10 Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.