* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Corporate Tax compliance and advisory
* Location: West End
* Salary: £45-55K
* Benefits: Hybrid working. 25-28 days holiday. Enhanced parental leave.
Are you a Corporate Tax Senior seeking to join an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking West End accounting firm? Are you keen to support Partners with managing a prestigious portfolio of clients including SME’s and large corporates? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
Our client is a Top 10 firm with the feel of an independent West End accountancy firm with over 900 staff in their London office this is a great place to work and to develop your career. You will manage your own portfolio of clients, monitoring WIP and billing, identifying opportunities for buy and sell side projects and attending client meetings.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be qualified by experience, CTA qualified or part qualified
- Have a minimum of two years corporate tax experience
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Be comfortable managing staff and communicating directly with client
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Senior roles in the West End contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.