* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: International Tax: advisory, compliance, business development
* Location: West End
* Salary: £60-74K
* Benefits: Hybrid working. 25-28 days holiday. Enhanced parental leave.
Are you a International Tax Manager seeking to join an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking West End accounting firm? Are you keen to have full management of an international portfolio of clients including OMB’s, listed and domestic clients? Would you like to be at the forefront of an exciting new team? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
Our client is a Top 10 firm with the feel of an independent West End accountancy firm with over 900 staff in their London office this is a great place to work and to develop your career. You will be the first point of contact for your own portfolio of clients, monitoring WIP and billing, attending client meetings. Youl will also be identifying and pitching to new target companies.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be CTA and/or ACA qualified
- Have a minimum of two years corporate tax experience
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Be comfortable managing staff and communicating directly with client
If you are seeking International Tax Manager roles in the West End contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.