* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Management Accounts & Stat Accounts
* Clients: Financial Services
* Location: City of London
* Benefits: Exceptional Benefits
* Salary: £45,250
Are you a technically focused Outsourcing Senior who is keen to manage a portfolio of financial services clients? Are you keen to maintain a broad workload covering management accounts, statutory accounts and tax?
Our client, a Top 10 firm with the premier outsourcing offering in the UK, are seeking to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their growing Financial Services Outsourcing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for a portfolio of financial services clients
- Completing month end close procedures for larger more complex clients including prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis
- Preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other relevant accounting frameworks.
- Preparing consolidations and cash flow for year-end statutory accounts and year end accounting files accounting files for audit either by internal and external auditors.
- Preparing standard KPI dashboards from the client's accounting system, using templates.
- Identifying circumstances that require more specialist advice and bring in others as appropriate.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA qualified
- Have solid accounting knowledge with previous experience within accounts preparation and outsourced accounting
- Demonstrate good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
If you are seeking Top 10 Outsourcing Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.