* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Private Client Tax compliance and advisory
* Location: West End
* Salary: £50-60K
* Benefits: Hybrid working. 25-28 days holiday. Private Medical.
Are you a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager seeking to join an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking West End accounting firm? Are you keen to support a Private Client Tax Partner with managing a prestigious portfolio of clients including HNWIs and non-doms? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
Our client is a Top 10 firm with the feel of an independent West End accountancy firm with over 700 staff in their London office this is a great place to work and to develop your career. You will manage your own portfolio of clients, monitoring WIP and billing, identifying opportunities for new business and attending client meetings.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA qualified or CTA qualified
- Have a minimum of four years private client tax experience
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Be comfortable managing staff and communicating directly with client
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Assistant Manager roles in the West End contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.