* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: US Private Client Tax predominantly compliance
* Location: West End
* Salary: £50-60K
* Benefits: Hybrid working. 25-28 days holiday. Private Medical.
Are you a US Private Client Tax Manager seeking to join an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking West End accounting firm? Are you keen to manage a client list, being responsible for relationship management and compliance work? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
Our client is a Top 10 firm with the feel of an independent West End accountancy firm with over 900 staff in their London office this is a great place to work and to develop your career. You will manage your own client list an assist in the compliance process including structuring using trusts.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ATT, EA, ACA or CTA qualified
- Have a minimum of 4 years US/UK tax experience
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Be comfortable managing staff and communicating directly with client
If you are seeking US Tax Assistant Manager roles in the West End contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.