* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: US International Tax predominantly advisory
* Clients: US Businesses
* Location: West End
* Salary: £60-74K
* Benefits: Hybrid working. 25-28 days holiday. Private Medical.
Are you a US Tax Manager seeking to join an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking West End accounting firm? Are you keen to managing a comprehensive portfolio of clients of Private Clients structuring their businesses outside of the US? Do you want a route to Director? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
Our client is a Top 10 firm with the feel of an independent West End accountancy firm with over 900 staff in their London office this is a great place to work and to develop your career. You will manage your own portfolio of clients, optimising personal global tax, advise clients on structuring their non-US business.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ATT, CTA, ACA, CPA or EA qualified
- Have a minimum of 5 years US tax experience
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Be comfortable managing staff and communicating directly with client
If you are seeking US Tax Manager roles in the West End contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.