* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Private Client Tax predominantly advisory
* Clients: US/UK, High Net Worth Persons
* Location: West End
* Salary: £60-74K
* Benefits: Hybrid working. 25-28 days holiday. Private Client.
Are you a Private Client Tax Manager seeking to join an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking West End accounting firm? Are you keen to managing a comprehensive portfolio of clients of hight net worth US connected individuals and non-doms? Do you want a route to Director? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
Our client is a Top 10 firm with the feel of an independent West End accountancy firm with over 900 staff in their London office this is a great place to work and to develop your career. You will manage your own portfolio of clients, monitoring WIP and billing and advise clients on their tax affairs.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ATT, CTA or ACA qualified
- Have a minimum of 6 years Private Client tax experience
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Be comfortable managing staff and communicating directly with client
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Manager roles in the West End contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.