Fancy gracing the red carpet with your team at Cannes film festival? Audit the stars, visit the locations and see behind the scenes? Be an Audit Senior role within the UK's biggest Film, TV & Video Games team!
Are you a qualified Auditor who has a personal interest in film & TV or gaming? Would you love to audit some of the biggest film houses, theatre companies, prop departments, make up artists and locations straight out of Hollywood? Then this could be the role for you! My client, a Top 20 firm in the city, is seeking an experienced Auditor who can develop exceptional client relationships and deliver top class work to join their sought-after team, who deliver a variety of work to the biggest names clients in the Media industry.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be ACA or ACCA qualified and have experience of leading audits from planning to completion for a UK accountancy firm. While some client experience would be ideal, it isn't crucial to be considered, but a strong personal interest in the film & TV industry is. Alongside the ability to hold consultative conversations and represent the firm in an ambassadorial manner.
One of the best parts about this role is undoubtedly the client portfolio you'll be working on, however working for this business brings with it a variety of benefits:
- 35hour working week with paid overtime or a bonus depending on level.
- Christmas bonus.
- Potential to dual qualify.
- Role becomes more advisory focussed as you progress.
- Focus and priority on delivering superb client service.
- Fantastic culture with a great work life balance, which offers flexible working arrangements.
- Progression is always clear and structured, and the firm promotes from within as a priority.
- This firm have also been known to offer secondments for their staff who are looking to experience different departments on a temporary basis, allowing you to experience new environments and learn new things.
If you're an auditor looking to gain exposure to the glitz and glam of a Hollywood client base or some of the world's leading video games companies, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.