Are you a Management Accountant looking to join a Top 20 firm? Are you looking to work in a role where your technical abilities in accounting software will be valued and that offers support within a promising succession structure? If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
Our client are an established London firm who have enjoyed significant growth over the past few years and are looking to grow their outsourcing team. As part of this growth they are seeking a management accountant to join their team, taking responsibility for:
- Managing a portfolio of OMB clients
- Working with clients to migrate to cloud accounting solutions
- Doing the management accounts
- Reviewing the bookkeeping and VAT
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have 3+ years experience of management accounts/bookkeeping
- Have a strong client focus and commercial awareness
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of VAT and related legislation
- Be completely conversant with Xero, Word and Excel.
- Experience in the use of Quickbooks and similar accounting solutions will be advantageous
- Be a first rate communicator
If you are seeking Management Accountant jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.