- Firm: Top 50 Firm, City of London
- Workload: Credit Control & related duties
- Clients: Broad range of clients across various markets both creative and professional
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
Are you a Credit Controller looking to work with a mid-tier firm currently enjoying substantial business growth in several exciting sectors? Our client are a top 50 firm with clients from media to not-for-profit. They are seeking an experienced credit controller with experience in a professional services environment to join their team. The role will be as part of the financial services team and the successful candidate will report to the Finance Director. Duties of the role include:
- Credit Control duties and associated tasks
- Overseeing of fees ledger maintenance
- conducting meetings with partners to review client debt
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have a minimum of two years' experience at credit controller level within a professional services environment
- Be experienced in engaging with partners
- Be comfortable working to deadlines
- Preferably have experience of practice management software
If you are seeking Credit Controller jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.