- Firm: Top 50 Chartered Accountancy
- Workload: 70 % Management Accounts, 30 % Bookkeeping
- Clients: SME's to large businesses in a range of sectors including property & retail
- Location: North London
- Salary: Up to £40K
Are you a qualified Management Accountant looking to join one of London's brightest Top 50 chartered accountancy firms? If you are looking for a role that offers the chance to undertake services for a varied portfolio of clients; including those who are overseas listed, AIM listed and in sectors ranging from Film & TV to Construction & Property, please see the following vacancy.
Our client, a Top 50 firm with a vision for future business and a track record of success are determined to create a fantastic work/life balance for their employees whilst delivering excellent service to their clients. In line with recent growth, they are seeking a management accountant to join their team. The position will include management of junior team members and will call for someone who can:
- Provide a range of management accountancy and bookkeeping services
- Act as the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Assist with recruitment and other projects as provided by the Manager or Partner
- Prepare year end files for auditors.
- Prepare and submit CIS returns
As the successful candidate you will:
- Currently work in a UK practice environment
- Ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or qualified by experience)
- Be experienced in the handling of management accounts & bookkeeping
- Have great communication skills
If you are seeking Management Accountant jobs in North London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.