* Firm: Top 70 Firm
* Workload: Corporate Tax with both compliance and advisory assignments
* Location: City of London
* Salary: £43-53K
* Benefits: Smart working policy. 26 days holiday. Bonus. Enhanced parental leave.
Are you a Corporate Tax Senior seeking a role in one of the City of London’s most supportive and positive accountancy firms? Are you keen to have a career plan tailored specifically to you that can take you all the way to Partner if wanted? Are you keen to gain exposure to an international client base and technically challenging advisory assignments? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client, a Top 70 firm based near Bank station, are one of the best employers within London’s accountancy market. They have a flexible smart working policy aimed to give their staff the ability to manage their career around their outside commitments. The firm give each individual a tailored career plan and are supportive of sabbaticals and international secondments. With market leading benefits including 26 days annual leave and enhanced parental leave, this firm allows you to build a fulfilling career as well as live your life to the full.
Following a period of strong growth, the firm are seeking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior to join their team of 30 staff. Whilst the role has a compliance focus you will support the partners on challenging advisory assignments such as corporate reorganisations and disposals. The client base is both owner managed businesses and large international corporates in sectors such as property, renewable energy, media & entertainment, technology and FCA registered firms.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ATT qualified and either be CTA qualified or keen to study the qualification
- Have strong experience of corporate tax compliance work, ideally with exposure to property or international tax issues
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Be comfortable managing staff and communicating directly with client
If you are seeking Corporate Tax Senior roles in the City of London contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.