- Workload: Bookkeeping, Financial Statements, VAT, Management Accounts and Admin
- Clients: Creative sectors including Music. Entertainment and Fashion
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Study support, progression, great working environment
- Salary: £18-24k
Are you a recent graduate looking for the first step in your Accountancy career? Would you like to join a progressive firm with exciting clients who will support your ACCA studies? If so, this may be the role for you.
Our client, a Creative Accounts Boutique in the West End of London are looking for an Accounts Trainee for their team. Reporting to a manager, the role will involve being first point of contact for some clients and fulfilling a mixed accounts role including Bookkeeping, Financial Statements, VAT, Management Accounts and some general administration for clients in the creative sector. The firm will provide full ACCA study support and an excellent environment to learn.
To be considered for this position you should have:
- Good academics in numerical subjects
- Good awareness of technology
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in pursuing a career in Accounts
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Junior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.