Are you looking to progress your career in London's leading outsourcing department? Do you want to work on some of London's fastest growing start-ups as well as large corporate household brands?
Our client, a top 10 accountancy firm in Central London are seeking an outsourcing trainee with 12-18 months experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and hard-working AAT qualified candidate to further their career in accountancy with a highly regarded top 10 firm and work towards their ACA/ACCA.
We're looking for someone with:
- AAT qualified and either looking to pursue further qualifications (ACA/ACCA) or in the early stages of study.
- Proven experience of management accounts preparation.
- Good VAT knowledge (including VAT return preparation experience) and a sound understanding of the basics of corporate tax.
- Experience of statutory audit file preparation and liaison with audit teams (preferable not essential).
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Office and use of all standards in house packages.
- Solid bookkeeping skills and good working knowledge of cloud accounting software.
- Basic knowledge of the rules and regulations of doing business in the UK including reporting and tax requirements.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.