Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing TS teams in the Top 10. Are you keen to have a strong involvement in the field of financial due diligence for corporate or strategic buyers, private equity or financial buyers and vendors and / or reporting accountant's work? If so, this could be the role for you.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Support and contribute to the management of the Corporate Finance team with other Assistant Directors, Directors and Partners.
- Project manage larger Corporate Finance engagements, including the identification and resolution of project issues prior to Partner review. Assume responsibilities for project execution and delivery to time lines, including management of other service lines.
- Lead the development of existing and new service stream practices
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with clients, both internal and external, establishing both a rapport and trust. Assume real ownership of client relationships and projects.
- People management responsibilities including performance management, knowledge sharing, completion of appraisal documents, training and recommendations for promotion. Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Convert existing opportunities into future corporate finance work, and identify new project opportunities for Corporate Finance
- Contribute and play an active role in the development of new business relationships, marketing and business proposals.
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- Have experience of working within a corporate finance department.
- Demonstrate previous management experience.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the relevant legislation for those involved in Capital Markets transactions.
If you are seeking Transaction Services Associate Director roles contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.