- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Transaction Services
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £49,000 - £57,000
Are you an experienced Assistant Manager/Manager who is looking to join the regions fastest growing Transaction Services team?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm are looking to recruit a TS Manager whose primary responsibility is to manage the delivery of projects on a day-to-day basis, and to build sustainable and profitable external and internal client relationships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project manage larger client engagements, which includes determining the project scope and resource requirements, monitoring progress against budget and established timeframe, review of work completed by junior team members and resolving all project issues prior to Partner and Director review.
- Scoping, preparing and reviewing reports and documents using Word and PowerPoint.
- Delivering complete reports that include specific conclusions and recommendations.
- Assisting the Partner, Director and Assistant Directors in the development of existing and new service stream practices.
- Supporting the conversion of opportunities into chargeable work including pitch participation.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Have thorough working knowledge of Transaction Services activities
- Demonstrate previous staff supervision or management experience
If you are seeking Transaction Services roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.