- Firm: Top 20 firm
- Workload: Transfer pricing
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Flexible hours of work policy
- Salary: £60 - £85,000
Are you a Transfer Pricing Manager who wants to join a growing team whose client base and tax advisory work rivals the Big 4?
Our client, a top 20 firm who are experiencing exceptional levels of growth are seeing a Transfer Pricing Manager with strong technical skills and exposure to International tax.
Your clients will include US and EMEA multinational companies, including listed, privately owned and Mid Cap businesses across a range of industry sectors. You will be involved in challenging and interesting work involving taking ownership of the delivery of all transfer pricing projects.
The successful candidate will …
- Be ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified
- Have corporate tax advisory experience
- Have extensive experience in UK transfer pricing, ideally with US bounds. preferably gained from a UK Big 4 environment
- Have practical transfer pricing experience
If you are seeking a Transfer Pricing Manager role in Central London, please contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.