* Firm: Top 30
* Workload: Trusts
* Location: Central London
* Salary: £37-45k
Are you a Trust Tax Senior who would enjoy working at a Top 30 Firm in Central London? Would you be keen to work with high net worth individuals on a fast-growing portfolio?
If so, our client, a Top 30 Firm, is looking for a Senior to join their Trust team.
The firm provide an excellent work/life balance to all of their staff, arranging numerous social events for team bonding to create a great family feel within the office. The role will require a driven and determined candidate who will be comfortable assisting on an expanding portfolio of non-UK domiciled clients.
In this role, you will:
- Preparing trust accounts for review by senior personnel for all kinds of trust and estates
- Preparing complicated tax returns for review by senior personnel
- Initially reviewing work produced by more junior personnel
- Preparing complicated capital gains tax computations and income tax computations, in respect of compliance and future tax planning
- Calculating future income distributions
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' personal tax/trust experience within a practice environment
- Be ATT qualified, as well as being a part-qualified or newly-qualified CTA
- Preferably possess working knowledge of Digita and Troika
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Supervisor jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.