* Firm: Top 30
* Workload: Trusts
* Location: Central London
* Salary: £43-53k
Are you a Trust Tax Senior who would enjoy working at a Top 30 Firm in Central London? Would you be keen to work within an established trust team?
If so, our client, a Top 30 Firm, is looking for a Senior to join their Trust team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of trusts and estate clients
- Maintain accounting records for UK Trust and Estates
- Responsible for all client and professional correspondence
- Prepare management accounts for clients when required
- Prepare annual trust and estate accounts
- Completion and submission of income tax and inheritance tax returns
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be ACCA, STEP or CTA qualified
- Have a good understanding of the taxation and other compliance requirements for UK and offshore trusts and UK charities
- Demonstrate a good level of IT skills required, including knowledge of CCH and trust accounts, MS Office applications
If you are seeking Private Client Tax Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.