- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Valuations
- Location: London
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Are you a qualified Valuations Senior keen to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a top 10 firm?
Our client a Top 10 Firm with an enviable reputation in the valuations space are looking for a Valuations Assistant Manager/Manager to join their London office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing a portfolio of valuation clients across a range of sectors
- Providing project management of valuation engagements from inception to completion
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team
The successful candidate will …
- be ACA qualified or equivalent, along with strong academic qualifications.
- have significant valuation experience gained ideally from another professional services firm
- be proficient in a number of valuation techniques including: discounted cash flow, multiples analysis, options and other derivatives pricing, intangible asset valuation techniques
If you are looking for Valuations Assistant Manager/Manager Roles in London talk to Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.