- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: Business Valuations
- Location: London
- Benefits: Flexible working policy (core hours are between 10am and 4.30pm)
- Salary: £75000-£95000
Are you a Valuations Director keen to head up the service line and manage and develop your own valuations team?
Our client a Top 30 Firm are looking for a Valuations Director to work on a variety of assignments including valuations for acquisitions, disposals and mergers, share schemes and probate valuations and divorce purposes, shareholder disputes and expert valuations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing and developing a team
- actively engaging in market activity
- identifying opportunities for improvement
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA qualified or equivalent, along with strong academic qualifications.
- have at least six years' full-time business valuations experience with either another accounting firm or specialist valuations firm.
- demonstrate extensive experience of share and business valuation techniques including earnings multiples and discounted cash flows.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.