* Firm: International Accountancy Firm
* Workload: Valuation Surveyor
* Location: London
* Salary: £45,000 - £48,000
Are you a Valuations Surveyor who is seeking to join a large, international professional services firm and who is keen to have the autonomy to execute your own projects? Are you keen to work alongside industry leading advisory specialists in areas such as Tax, Restructuring and Corporate Finance?
Our client, and international accountancy firm with an enviable reputation in the valuations space are looking for a Valuations Surveyor to join their London office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Executing entire projects, or certain parts of large projects, ensuring that they are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner for delivery to the end client
- Understanding and applying the firms risk management and client take-on procedures to all client assignments
- Utilising various third-party databases (e.g CoStar) to source appropriate valuation inputs
- Performing research into comparable transactions
- Carrying out valuations for a variety of purposes including tax, PPA, corporate finance, restructuring purposes
As the successful candidate you will …
- be MRICS qualified
- have relevant work experience, ideally from another top advisory firm
- have strong written, communication and analytical skills
If you are looking for Valuations Surveyor Roles in London talk to Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.