- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: VAT
- Location: London
- Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
Are you an experienced VAT Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a Top 20 accountancy firm?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm based in London are looking to recruit a VAT Manager/Senior Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients on VAT requirements
- Acting as central figure of VAT team
- Managing and nurturing the VAT team, providing practical advice to and developing the junior team members
- Networking, business development and article writing
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in handling a portfolio of clients
- Have 5 years' experience of working within a practice environment
- Demonstrate leadership experience
- Customs Duty experience would be desirable but not essential
If you are seeking Tax Senior/Assistant Manager roles in North London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.