- Firm: Top 20 Practice
- Workload: Strategic focus on growing the firm's VAT department
- Location: Flexible due to nature of the role - London, Reading or High Wycombe
- Benefits: 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
Manager's bonus scheme of up to 10%
- Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 pa
Are you a VAT Manager or Senior Manager who wants to progress quickly in their career? Do you want to work alongside the Indirect Tax Director to won and build the business in London?
Our client, a Top 20 Accountancy firm, is a member of one of the world's fastest growing international networks. With a strong client base of overseas companies as well as many high profile owner managed businesses, the firm offer their staff a real technical challenge as well as a down to earth and supportive environment. With a strong focus on adding value to their clients, there is exceptional progression for those individuals who enjoy providing advisory support to their clients. As part of their continued growth, the firm are seeking to hire a VAT Senior Manager who is an ambitious and entrepreneurial person who wants to progress quickly and work closely with the Indirect Tax Director to develop and execute a strategic plan to grow the practice
The successful candidate will
- CTA qualified (either practice or HMRC)
- Have experience of working at management level within a practice or the HMRC
- Have enthusiasm and drive to develop new relationships and win new work
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
If you are seeking a VAT Senior Manager role in Central London, please contact Austin Rose, the Tax Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.