- Firm: Top 50 Accountancy Firm
- Workload: Generating and onboarding Xero clients
- Clients: Property, hospitality, tech
- Location: London
- Benefits: Flexible working
- Salary: £40 - £55K
Are you an experienced Cloud Accounting Specialist looking to join a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing Top 50 firm with an outstanding reputation?
Our client is a Top 50 firm with based in the City of London. They are looking for an individual with a proven track record of helping to win, onboard and train clients who are already using or wanting to move onto Xero.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Marketing team in winning new clients
- Applying understanding of Xero and according software applications to fit in with client's requirements in order to design the package to suit the client and to onboard them
- Presenting Xero and related applications to existing and potential clients including training in house staff
The successful candidate needs to:
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of accounting systems in particular Xero, which is essential
- Bookkeeping and management accounts experience within a professional practice is essential
- Client facing experience and being comfortable as the first point of contact from the point of selling the firm's services, set up and training of the system
- ACCA/AAT qualified (preferred but is not essential) or qualified by experience
If you are seeking Xero Specialist jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.